Its been two years since humans’ lives and businesses globally are still struggling. With the COVID19 vaccine relief round the corner, it’s a blessing in disguise. However, one good thing that happened during COVID19 was the rise of on-demand gojek clone in malaysia. Especially in developing countries, like Malaysia, there has been a huge demand for introducing apps like Gojek.
There Is No Walled Garden
Consumers feel convenient shopping online using on-demand apps. Why? It’s simple because they can shop and order their stuff in just a few swipes. So, irrespective of Covid19, there has been no barrier to them when it comes to shopping online.
A Super App like Gojek offers 70+ best-in-class services to people at affordable rates. Right from taxi booking to getting a beautician to connect with the baby-sitters to buying groceries and more, Gojek Clone App makes it smooth and seamless to get everything right at the doorstep.
The user has to log in, browse the list of services, choose from the nearby location, and place an order. It hardly takes 5 minutes to accomplish the task and the services/deliveries arrive at the doorstep in few minutes.
Thus, Gojek Clone App – an on-demand multi-service app has practically removed the walls enabling the customers to shop and order at their convenience regardless of the pandemic.
The COVID19 Impact
Businesses were the most affected during COVID19. People have asked to stay indoors to prevent virus transmission. And that’s the primary reason that the on-demand industry showed the boom. People were seen ordering and shopping over the on-demand apps to accomplish their daily household chores, repairings, and as basics as ordering groceries.
This opened the avenues for entrepreneurs to build and launch an app like Gojek. Especially, in Southeast Asia, there are new breeds of on-demand apps offering personalized services to the citizens.
However, launching Gojek Clone App in Malaysia won’t be sufficient. Offering multiple services in a single application requires detailed homework to ensure guaranteed success.
How Can Super Apps Like Gojek Help Businesses During The Pandemic?
Before we go on to answering this question, often the aspiring entrepreneurs while replicating Gojek Clone App fail to taste the success. Simply copying the app concept won’t do any good.
Therefore, you need to know how a super app like Gojek can help you scale your business to newer heights regardless of the pandemic situations.
Focusing on integrating profit-making services
Just because your competitor has placed the services you should too not be the thought process. Learn about your target audience, and know what kind of services are in demand. Integrating those will boost profits, as you are personalizing your Gojek Clone App as per your customer’s demands.
For instance, you are launching Gojek Clone in Malaysia in a city where there is an influx of tourists. So, what you can do is provide them taxi on the go services, shuttle services, quick-to-book accommodation, etc. Since, it is a ready-made customized solution it enables you to edit and modify the services, prices, and color themes, and icons to keep your app fresh and engaging.
Integrating essential features
- The restricted passenger limit feature enables the driver to limit the seatings of the passengers. This ensures that social distancing is maintained.
- The driver has to upload the selfie into the app to make sure that he/she is following the COVID19 safety rules.
- The app asks for the safety ratings and reviews from the passengers to know if COVID19 related safety rules have been followed
- Taxi fare calculation features come with 2 models that allow the passenger to pay the estimated fare or, can pay as per the road traveled.
- The ride cancelation feature allows both driver and the passenger to cancel the ride if either of them is not following COVID19 safety measures.
- OTP verification feature is where the driver/service provider will ask the users before starting the trip/task
- Graphical status of the ride/order allows the user to know the real-time status of the order/ride in the form of graphical icons through in-app notifications
- Store wise commission allows the admin to set different commission rates for each store
- Daywise separate time slots enable the store owners/restaurants to be flexible with the operational hours and days
- Item name searching allows the users to quickly search the restaurants/stores as well as items to quickly add to the cart
- Voice instructions for the delivery driver allow the user to put a voice note regarding specific delivery preferences.
- Restaurants upload pictures of the kitchen where the users can see how every restaurant is following safety protocols.
- Order cancellation option for the delivery driver is when the driver is unable to make delivery due to unforeseen reasons
Gojek Clone App is a golden opportunity to make your business an absolute success. This way you are not only helping bring profits to your business but, supporting the Malaysian economy by leveraging local communities. This includes delivery drivers, local suppliers/vendors, independent service providers, stores, and restaurants. This way they can upgrade their lifestyle by earning a decent income.
Buy a white-label ready-to-use Gojek Clone App from a reliable app development company that can make your app successful. They have an experienced team, the latest infrastructure. The company should have a decade of experience working with global clients, developing various niche of on-demand apps.
The ready-made Gojek Clone App solution is developed using the latest technology stack techniques and tools that offer seamless navigation and a pleasant browsing experience to the users.
When your customers are happy, it is natural for them to stick to your app. Thus it not only helps in quickly establishing a business but, brings in great profits amidst COVID19. For more Gojek like the app, check out other apps like Deliver All, and DeliveryKing – Ready-to-use app solutions enabling you to immediately start delivery service businesses without breaking your bank.